Many businesses rely on a Sprinter van. Sprinter vans provide the reliability that Mercedes-Benz is known for in a vehicle built to provide easy loading and ample storage options. These work vans need proper maintenance and repairs to deliver you the best performance. When your Sprinter van needs to be serviced, you need a team you can trust to do the work quickly and efficiently to get you back on the road and back to business.
Our alignment rack at Medford Superior Service/Wolf Performance is specifically for Sprinter Vans, and it is one of the only ones in the Rogue Valley. In addition to our brand new alignment rack, our service price is about half the price of other shops in the area. Sprinter van alignment service starts at only $149.95 (+ kit, if needed).
Common Sprinter Van Problems We Service & Repair Include:
- Fuel injector seals causing fluid leakage
- Exhaust system malfunctions
- Glow plug failures or false glow plug failure readings
- Engine power failure or electrical issues
- Heater fan malfunctioning
- A/C system malfunctioning
- Van vibrating or running hard
- Leaking fuel lines
- Excess noise